1. Cut White CS into an A-7 size square card.
2. Cut Yellow CS into 5” X 6 ¼” panel. Use punch to punch corners
3. Cut White CS to cut a panel 4 ¼”X5 ½” Use punch to punch corners
4. On the yellow panel, add ¼” tape between punch areas on all 4 sides and cover with Lemonade glitter and attach yellow panel to card front.
5. Punch corners on the White CS panel and attach 1/8” and ¼” tape to the edges between the pinches and cover with Starfire Glitter.
6. Add ribbon and bow to white panel and attach to the center of yellow panel using 1/8” dimensional foam.
7. Cut scalloped oval out of green CS.
8. Stamp pansies on white CS and color with Copic Markers. Using the smooth edge oval die, cut image out using the Out of the Box Nesties Technique (Directions available on the Sparkle N Sprinkle website under Tips and techniques)
9. Edge the white oval with the yellow ink, using sponge.
10. Attach pansies on top of the green scalloped oval.
11. Attach the green scalloped oval over the white panel using the ¼”dimensional foam.
Date: Friday, June 10, 2011 GMT Views: 198