1. Cut White CS to5 square card.
2. Cut Green CS into 4 ½ square panel.
3. Use Scor-Pal and score lines every 1 1/8 across and turn panel a quarter turn, score every 1 1/8 across again. You should now have a grid of scored lines.
4. Cut out the 4 squares in the center.
5. Cut 12 1 squares from adhesive sheet.
6. Adhere each adhesive square in the center of the scored square. After you have placed all squares pull protective piece off squares and cover with Sparkling Snow Glitter.
7. Add pearl embellishments
8. Make bow and attach to front of green panel.
9. Attach panel with 1/8 dimensional foam to center of white card front.
10. Stamp hibiscus on White CS and color with Copic Markers
11. Attach hibiscus to open area of green panel. Use Ό dimensional foam.
Date: Friday, June 10, 2011 GMT Views: 207