1. Cut green CS to5 ½” square card
2. Cut Designer paper into random shapes and adhere to card front.
3. Using Pear Tart ink, stamp tulip 4 times onto cream CS and color with Copic markers, then trim images out.
4. Using Pear Tart Ink, stamp fern image 2 times onto cream CS and trim image out.
5. Stamp Thank You circle using Pear Tart ink onto cream CS Stamp 2 times. Use Petite Scalloped circles die to cut out. Using smallest die in Small Standard Circle die set, cut out center. Now cut circle in half.
6. Position 2 of the half circles at the bottom of card. Attach with Dimensional foam.
7. Attach the 3rd half circle spanning the other 2 half circles. Attach with dimensional foam.
8. Position and attach tulips thru the center half circle. Use dimensional foam and tape.
9. Attach fern images with dimensional foam on each side of tulips.
Date: Friday, June 10, 2011 GMT Views: 150