I made this wrapper for the giant Hershey chocolate bar. It tells the top ten reasons why I love chocolate which I got from someone on SCS. I distressed the brown part of the candy wrapper with sandpaper and used brown ink to distress as well. I then stamped a Hershey kiss and covered it with an actual Hershey hug wrapper and little flag thing.
The top ten reasons are:
1. A nice box of chocolate can provide my total daily intake of calories in one place.
Isn’t that handy?
2. Eating equal amounts of dark chocolate and white chocolate is a balanced diet.
3. When dieting, I eat a chocolate bar before each meal, it takes the edge off my appetite…and I eat less.
4. I would never consider giving up chocolate, because I am not a quitter.
5. Research suggests that garlic and chocolate are beneficial to your health, so, everything I eat contains either garlic or chocolate, but rarely both.
6. About the theory that chocolate slows down the aging process...it may not be true, but dare I take the chance?
7. Chocolate is cheaper than therapy and I don’t need an appointment.
8. A little too much chocolate is just about right.
9. To maintain a proper diet, I choose from the 5 basic food groups: Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, White Chocolate, Chocolate Cake & Chocolate Pie.
10. Chocolate…it’s a vegetable… Really! It comes from the coca bean, beans are vegetables, ‘nuff said.
Date: Saturday, January 7, 2006 GMT Views: 2021