Sometimes a mistake can create good work! I decided to stamp directly to the mulberry covered journal and the stamp did not make a good impression. I took my aquapainter and smeared the butterflies and dragonflies. Set the heat gun on them to dry them out a bit and then stamped over them and voila, they turned out much better! I added the frilly yarn and tied it off with a bow of SU silver cord. I stamped and matted the I LOVE YOU hand sign and added silver eyelets. I am thrilled with how it turned out. I am making a bunch of different items using the sign language set, "A Good Sign" for my mom's deaf church bazaar in April. The Angel policy stamp is stamped on the inside. Thanks for looking & any comments!
Date: Monday, January 2, 2006 GMT Views: 330