For CAS110 - Out of the Box. I didn't even own nesties until the day this challenge was announced, so this was probably a bit advanced for me to tackle on my first attempt to use them. I tried following the directions but it kept coming out wrong - the part I had cut away to "stick out" was cut too much, meaning the die cut circle had a divot in it near the ears. I finally just cut slits down the bunny ears and shoved the die down the slits. That worked much better. Even then, I only got the very tips of the ears actually over the circle. I also wish my red mount layer was a little smaller, but I couldn't get both the large and small circle kits at my local AC Moore so this was all I could do.
With all that said, I think this came out fine. I keep looking at it thinking it needs something more, but then I remember that this is a CAS challenge so I'm resisting the urge to add anything else.
Date: Wednesday, March 16, 2011 GMT Views: 401