I decided to make up for my lack of ideas on last week's challenge. I wanted to try something in a more vintage color scheme, so I used True Thyme & Baroque Burgundy. I randomly stamped the snow flurry along the top and left (by randomly, I mean carefully placed each one in what looks like a random pattern), and added a little dot of stickles to the center of each. My one and only "Merry Christmas" stamp was the wrong vibe for this, so I used the more mod-looking sentiment from KT Designs.
I also happily discovered that I can easily color each word separately by masking before inking and leaving the stamp-a-ma-jig in place.
Date: Wednesday, February 16, 2011 GMT Views: 1595