This project turned out quite a bit differently than what I was first thinking, after I realised that felt can be a bit of a pain. The circles of felt were cut using the ribbon slider die, although I ended up cutting off the are for the ribbon as it pulled loose to easily, which is why they are not all exactly circles. I cut five pieces of cardstock with a Quickkutz nested flower die and stamped a flower on each and ran a purple marker around the edges. I colored the leaves on the flowers and added a purple rhinestone for the center before attaching to the felt spots. On the other four I used bigger clear/white rhinestones. I cut a mat and ran the purple marker around the edges of it before attaching it to the base. Finally I add the felt pieces.
Date: Monday, October 18, 2010 GMT Views: 144