1. This is the card I made for the Hope You Can Cling To Challenge Day 19.
2. What a great idear SCS had! Its gonna be a great month at SCS for Breast Cancer Awareness.
3. Okay, so I admit it! Even though I was a tom boy and really wasn't a pink girley girl, I did have a minature pink floral tea set! Go figure! So, I was inspired to make this card in honor of my little teapot set which by the way, I have no idea where it might be at this time!Mom?????
4. Thanks Lydia and SCS. I can't wait to see all the pink this month!
5. Come join us in Thanking Heaven for Little Girls! Check out the details here.
Stamp by Rubbernecker
Sentiments by My Favorite Things!
Date: Monday, October 18, 2010 GMT Views: 490
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni Stamp Like You Mean It
Registered: March 24, 2006 Location: Posts: 38687
Tue, Oct 19, 2010 @ 4:56 AM
Cindy~ this is beautiful! All those layers! Aaaaack! Love it! Happy Birfday sweet friend! Snugs!!!!!
------------------------------ Pat Smethers
"The Lord will guide you always; He will satisfy your needs in a sun scorched land and strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden." Isaiah 58:11
Registered: February 24, 2008 Location: MN Posts: 11408
Tue, Oct 19, 2010 @ 2:07 PM
this is absolutely gorgeous Cindy. You have the beautiful punch that I asolutely love too, and it looks soooo pretty on here. Love your tea set too...There's gonna be a lot of ooohhh's & aaahs when they open this one...