1. This is the card I made for the Hope You Can Cling To Challenge Day 9.
2. What a great idear SCS had! Its gonna be a great month at SCS for Breast Cancer Awareness.
3. I have a friend that had some extensive surgery at M.D. Andersen in July and I must say its a great place to honor with our wonderful cards all month! Its a good thing in my very best Martha Stewart voice!
4. Thanks Lydia and SCS. I can't wait to see all the pink this month!
5. Come Dabble in Some Scrabble with us. Check out the details here.
Touch of Nature - SU
Date: Friday, October 8, 2010 GMT Views: 2706
Registered: April 20, 2005 Location: The only Eaton Rapids on the Earth, Michigan Posts: 57688
Fri, Oct 08, 2010 @ 9:33 PM
Oh, this is beautiful, Cindy!! You made your own designer paper with your signature clouds in pink! And I love the embossing on it, too. The black and white checkered ribbon is so striking against the soft pink. AND, hey, you stamped! LOL! AND you are up late for you! :-) Beautiful work, Gertie. I must check out this challenge.