This card was made for the Technique Tuesday Stamping Tech's first challenge: Using Markers
I stamped the skull on watercolor paper three times. Using markers, I outlined the images just inside the lines. Then I used my aquapainter to blend the color, leaving the centers lighter. Then I cut the images out.
For the sentiment, I stamped on the same watercolor paper. Then I used the markers to trace around each letter, and also on the edge of the paper. I blended it all with the aquapainter.
The card base is black cs, then I embossed a slightly smaller piece of black cs with the herringbone embossing folder. The corner accent is a Technique Tile corner shape. I colored it with markers, then used the aquapainter to soften the colors to match the images. It was larger, but I thought it was too big for my card, so I cut it down.
Tied purple hemp to top of card, and added black soot stickles to the skulls.
Date: Monday, September 20, 2010 GMT Views: 470