I did this for a technique swap this summer. This was my 1st attempt at this technique and, after making my own bubble blower out of wire, I finally got the hang of it. Unfortunately the bottom of this card got cut off!
Date: Thursday, November 17, 2005 GMT Views: 780
Registered: November 14, 2004 Location: Posts: 115
Sat, Nov 19, 2005 @ 7:07 AM
Yup, I just mixed about a tablepoon of children's bubble mixture with about 10 drops of ink. I did several pieces of paper at a time so laid them all out on the floor. I did get a bit on the floor but it washed off easily(not carpet obviously).It takes about 15 minutes for everything to dry so the only real challenge was keeping the cats off it!!