To continue the fourth birthday celebration, MFT is launching a new line of stamps called à la modes! Here's what you need to know:
* à la modes will be available only in rubber
* Each set is produced in the USA using the highest quality rubber, with the deepest etch possible.
* Each image and sentiment is backed on cling foam and scroll cut, making it ready for stamping right out of the bag!
* Packaged in a clear hang bag, we've also provided the ideal storage solution by including a thick laminated header card in each set that can be used to store the stamp set, in its entirety after purchase.
* $10.95 for the 3 x 4" set.
* There will be previews today and tomorrow--be sure to check by Kim's blog each day, where you can see the full list of participants for that day’s previews.
* Blog Hop and Shop will be July 14th at 10pm--the blog hop will start at Kim's blog.
What do you think of that!? MFT has listened to the stampers who love rubber! These girls are seriously cute. Today I'm showing you the à la modes in Picture Perfect.