This week's challenge is dry embossing. I know there's plenty of ways to acheive this, and I am going to try as many as I can think of! And let me tell you, I have a few bizarre ones in my files!
For this card, I did very traditional embossing. This image is from a brass template that I have had for at least 10 years and have never used! After embossing with a stylus, I sponged the raised part while the template was still on the paper.
My ribbon has folded pleats in it, but the angle of the picture sure doesn't show those very well.
ETA I replaced the picture, this is better.
Date: Sunday, July 11, 2010 GMT Views: 686