I like this one a lot better. Did some reworking on the part that holds the front and back together to make the card stand better.
The stamped image is done using the Black Magic Technique and my Prisma colors. I have this hanging on the inside with the ribbon coming out the top and tied into a bow.
The frame is made using the dahlia nesties.The corners are from Cuttlebug. Jewels are adhered in the center of stamped image and on the corner pieces.
I did cheat a little here, using a spare piece of paper behind the stamped image to hold it more forward and to hide the glaring white I used for the stand.
Date: Wednesday, June 2, 2010 GMT Views: 223