This is a shirt that gave me some difficulty getting completed. I didn't do this one the original way I wanted to due to the tape getting stuck where it shouldn't have. Darn...
Anyhow, the dp is one piece attached to a white folded piece. I used a corner rounder punch to get the shoulders. My aren't they broad. I hope the abs match!! LOL
I put a strip down the middle and attached the buttons to this. They are attached with Glue dots.
The size of this is 5w x 51/2 L. The pocket is attached so a little note or something can go inside.
I inked all the edges with a light brown ink.
This is my own idea for doing this.
Date: Wednesday, May 26, 2010 GMT Views: 416