This is a fun envelope card. I got the long orange envelopes from Wal-Mart a couple of years ago.
How to make:
1. Stamp envelope as desired.
2. Fold short ends to center back of envelope (this will actually be your front)
3. Stamp image and color, layer etc as desired
4. Tape to only left side of envelope.
5. On the inside, cut flap on folded creases and cut a little *V* on each side of the center flap (see inside view)
6. glue down outer flaps leaving center flap free.
7. Cut and stamp one layer card to fit inside.
Date: Wednesday, October 5, 2005 GMT Views: 958
Stamps: Festive Four, Leaves Awash wheel, EFP l
Paper: white, eggplant, orange, summer sun
Ink: orange, black, eggplant
Accessories: watercolor brush, candy corn eyelets, long envelope
Dirty Dozen Alumni
Registered: July 19, 2004 Location: Asheville, NC Posts: 9229