I'm sorry that I don't know who put this idea up, but thank you SO much! I must say, it was a little more than I bargained for! I wanted to use eyelets to avoid any snags in the ribbon. I needed much larger eyelets for the Large Organdy ribbon, so I found some extra large eyelets at the fabric store. I started drilling the holes, but didn't have the saize bit I wanted, so I ended up using a torch and an old screwdriver to hand make the holes large enough. I don't think I'll make another, but I'm sure glad this one's finished!
Date: Friday, September 23, 2005 GMT Views: 1990
Registered: June 13, 2005 Location: Elkridge MD In my own little world with my stamp's Posts: 1614
Sat, Sep 24, 2005 @ 9:47 AM
Great idea. And I am building my stamp room so this came at just the right time.
Registered: July 18, 2004 Location: Posts: 489
Sun, Sep 25, 2005 @ 12:23 PM
I didn't happen to have a round file, so that's the reason I wanted the eyelets. Also, the extra large ones were still really rough, so I did a round circle or hot glue around them once I secured them in place. I'm sure it'd be a lot easier WITHOUT the eyelets!