1. Welcome to Teapot Tuesday #79! Whew! Do you guys remember when we went to California and brought all of our California Cow wannabe's to try out. And you know Alicia won right? Yah, that's right, my cow won! You might *think* your cow won but I am here to tell you that MY cow won! Yep, Alicia won! Okay, so I know what you're gonna say. You're gonna say, so what's your point?
2. Well, since Alicia has been a California cow, she has become extremely successful, dinner at the White House, sold out How to be Successful lectures, appearances on Ophra, Larry King, and Jay Leno, a bew book contract for the story of her life, and she is even negotiating for the SuperBowl half time gig! Her brother Curt misses her so! It's no surprise that the only way he can see her is to travel to California. He is in awe of her new life style and he's having the time of his life! The highlight of his visit has been meeting Morty the Magnificent, a Hollywood Stunt Cow! He's highly paid ($42,000 a stunt!), he's extremely successful and in huge demand! He's a little worried about keeping up with his schedule so he's decided to take Curt under his wing and show him the ropes! He thinks Curt will be a fine, up and coming, Hollywood Stunt Cow and maybe take a little load off!
3. Well Curt, that squirt, thinks he's all that! He's getting way too over confident. He's jumping through barns on fire, doing flips off hay stacks, and hanging with the PBR bulls in the stock yard just to learn *the attitude*! He's decided he's ready for the big time and he accepted a dangerous stunt despite Alicia's concern! Well, he jumped over the moon and he's so little he got stuck in the middle! Eeeekkkk!
4. So here's the plan Johan. Johan is the special effects coordinator and he is just brutal when it comes to the schedule! We're headed to Hollywood girls, to either get Curt to listen to Alicia and consider a different career or listen to Morty the Magnificent and stick with his Hollywood Stunt Cow dreams. You be the judge, ya think he's too little? Is that why he's stuck in the middle?
Our job is to encourage him or show him a new career. Let's show him how to buff up, get physical, bring on the tuff guy, stunt guy image or show him a career more suitable to his puny little fragile body. Maybe a florist working with beautiful flowers, a fashion designer specializing in black and white prints, maybe play a fiddle (hey, diddle, diddle!) in a country band! If you can't quite make up your mind which career path Curt should take, just bring something to calm down Johan, maybe a present or some wine or something!! He's getting a little irritated!
Oh and we getta try Alicia's new line of special teas! Hey, you don't think we are doing this stuff for nuttin' do you?
5. When your card is complete, show us a picture by posting a link to it in the comment section here. If you are uploading it to your SCS gallery, post the link here and use MMTPT79 in keywords so we can easily view everyone's card.
Date: Monday, February 1, 2010 GMT Views: 1415
Registered: October 18, 2008 Location: Arizona-It's a DRY heat! Posts: 4519
Mon, Feb 01, 2010 @ 8:17 PM
I am not only amazed at your card creations, but at your amazing imagination! I am off to sleep on this one and hopefully will come up with something tomorrow! Thanks Cindy for the beginnings of another fun tea party!
Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much
The early bird might get the worm, but I would rather sleep late and eat chocolate!
Registered: September 12, 2007 Location: Wake Forest, NC Posts: 61619
Mon, Feb 01, 2010 @ 8:57 PM
I just dunno about this whole teaparty experience. You girls are way too expert at telling tall tails and backing them up with magificent cards. Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, I may have broken off more than I can chew with my decision last week to join. Anyway, I'll just have to push ahead and not worry about making a card that looks as fabulous as this, Cindy!
No laughing, okay? This is just as sweet as the story that goes with it. Fabulous card.
Art Neko and Prickley Pear DTs
Former DT Dolce Designs, Rubbernecker, StampItCrazy,
I Brake For Stamps
DO U KNOW?
BRAK members love to send SCSers cards on their birthdays? Come join us.
"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there
is no path and leave a trail." ... Ralph Waldo Emerson
Registered: March 7, 2004 Location: on location with SCS Posts: 31932
Mon, Feb 01, 2010 @ 9:46 PM
Oh man Cindy, there's no way I can milk this one and come up with something as fabulous as this, but I WILL give it a try. How in the world do you come up with these stories? I totally love them. Welcome back to stamping Cindy!!
I am wondering, why you are here? - Yoda
Proud member of Alexa's "Mommy's Pretend Stamping Friends"
Registered: May 15, 2005 Location: Arlington, Washington Posts: 30300
Mon, Feb 01, 2010 @ 10:26 PM
Omgosh! this is to amazing.. I think you lay awake all night just thinking up these fantabulous stories...
I can't play till late tomorrow, bummer...
Love your wonderful creation today Cindy! Way to go!!!
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni SCS Gallery Moderator Splitcoast Challenge Hostess Tickle a Teapotter Coordinator
Registered: July 27, 2007 Location: Dublin, Ireland Posts: 74592
Tue, Feb 02, 2010 @ 12:02 AM
He doesn't look like that much of a squirt to me.
Are you sure he's a he - bit hard to tell the way he's landed sprawled in the middle of the moon?
Your moon is fantastic - even if the teapot handle makes me see a goldfish. OK, it's too early in the morning.
And what do I see about Anne Ryan denying that she's capable of spinning a yarn!!
Registered: November 12, 2009 Location: Living in Western North Carolina in the mountains of beauty. Posts: 2553
Tue, Feb 02, 2010 @ 1:57 AM
Well this is some story.. but I guess there is only one place to start and that is in the barnyard!!!! Oh well.. this getting caught in the middle stuff is really weird... aren't we all caught in the middle of "things" ??? Oh dear... to keep up with you Cindy is almost enough to send fear into the middle of all of us... snort, snort...
I will have to see about this one... Think, ponder ponder and then think some... okay...
------------------------------ I would love to have you visit my blog where my Art of all kinds is on display for you to enjoy...