Hi! Today`s CAS challenge was a sketch done by kmahany! Thank you, Kelly, for the inspiration! I used a combination of HA bg stamps, flowers, and a sentiment from SU`s new Well Scripted set. I love the new font! And I decided to give the um a try in a smaller set like this. I have had no trouble with the stamp sticking to my acrylic blocks even when cleaning. I used direct to marker and thumped the flowers. Added a ribbon with some twine and a few rhinestones and was done. Thanks for peeking and have a great Monday! May have to try another one after some sleep!
For more chit chat visit me at http://paper-rose-petals.blogspot.com/ I love when you stop by! I will update in the morning. Night all!
Date: Sunday, January 31, 2010 GMT Views: 528