This little Darlin' is from My Favorite Things (the MFT Pure Innocence set "My Umbrella") She was so fun to embellish.... Her pigtails are braided twine... Her buttons are microbeads (glued in pierced holes.) The rain is made with beads sewn on. The puddle background is fabric in the Cuttlebug (new Koi Provo Craft folder) with prismacolour pencils, Copic markers, & drops of colourless blender.
* MFT stamp Pure Innocence My Umbrella
* MFT Perfect Paper Panels
* Hemp twine (in a natural colour) or small cording...
* Strong double-sided tape
* Patterned paper piecing scraps & paper bits/ribbon (hair ties)
* Judikin's diamond glaze/strong glue that dries non-tacky
* The Cat's Pajamas' Glitzy Glitter
* Paper piercer & sharp scissors
* Copic markers --(From this set especially) (B00, yR20, E00, R20, Y06)
* Silver metal microbeads
Thanks so much for taking a looksie!
Date: Sunday, January 31, 2010 GMT Views: 428