This is the inside of the Halloween mini popcorn holder. You pull up the ribbon and the mini popcorn bags pops up. I made several new projects over the weekend and had so much fun with all of them. I have a stamp camp this weekend and now can't decide which projects to show!
Date: Monday, September 19, 2005 GMT Views: 1068
Registered: May 25, 2005 Location: Galloway, NJ Posts: 357
Sun, Oct 16, 2005 @ 4:04 AM
I don't remember the exact meausrements. I did a mock up first. Here's what I did with comptuer paper first so not to mess up my good paper.
* Wrap paper around the mini bag of popcorn so it would overlap in the back about 1 - 1.5 inches. Make it wide enough that there is about .25 of an inch above and below the popcorn bag.
* Meausre around the mini bag of popcorn vertically so it would be about .5 inches from the top (on both sides). Adhere this piece directly to the mini bag of popcorn.
* Cut a slit or whole punch on each side of the top of the holder (This is where the ribbon will go through).
* If I remember correctly the ribbon was about 20 inches long.
* Insert the ribbon through the whole from the inside. (The ribbon should wrap around the bottom of the mini popcorn bag (after long piece of paper is adhered).
*Tie a bow at the top of the mini popcorn bag.
* You can then pull the popcorn out of the holder or push in back in.
Hope this helps!
Feel free to check out my blog.