I made this for todays ways to use it challenge. I had these flowers cut from a previous project so I used them for todays challenge.
I found some great SU dsp, and I built my card around it. It was a 2-1/4 " x 8" piece. I cut it in half, then flipped the center piece over, and cut the stripes in half vertically. I mounted them on blush blossom.
I liked the look with the razzleberry, but I thought it might be too intense for people, so I decided to soften it up. I again went to my SU dsp, and I found the white with the green dots, I mounted it on blush blossom, and voila' a new creation!
Date: Thursday, January 21, 2010 GMT Views: 1430