I started by stamping the stem, leaf and flower with VersaMark ink onto watercolor paper and embossing them with black embossing powder. I pulled out my Orchid Opulence, Lovely Lilac and Old Olive markers and used them to color the images with my Aquapainter. Once dry, I cut them out and highlighted part of the flower with my Two-Way Glue Pen and Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter. I glued the stem to a Barely Banana card base and applied the leaf and flower with Dimensionals. I then used my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to stamp the sentiment with Basic Black ink.
TFL - Regina
Date: Tuesday, January 12, 2010 GMT Views: 730