I made this card for yesterday's limited supply challenge. The challenge was to create a white Christmas card using:
1. Only White Cardstock!
2. Only White or Clear embellishments
3. No patterned paper, unless it's all white!
4. You may use any color ink you wish, but only ONE color.
5. No coloring (i.e. copics, watercolors, etc)
6. Limit your layers/embellies
I'm not quit sure if I like this card that I made, but I decided to upload it anyway. At first this embossing folder reminded me of Christmas Holly, but now I'm not quite sure.
I ran the small strip folder through my Cuttlebug and then I turned the folder around and I embossed again just above my previous row.
I added some decorative score lines and then some liquid pearls.