I made this card for yesterday's limited supply challenge. The challenge was to create a white Christmas card using:
1. Only White Cardstock!
2. Only White or Clear embellishments
3. No patterned paper, unless it's all white!
4. You may use any color ink you wish, but only ONE color.
5. No coloring (i.e. copics, watercolors, etc)
6. Limit your layers/embellies
On the left side of my card I embossed the tree (the entire tree didn't fit on my card, so I made sure to align the top part of the tree, leaving off part of the bottom).
The right side of my card was embossed partially using the Snowflakes embossing folder and then I added three decorative score lines just to the left.