Registered: August 30, 2005 Location: Beavercreek, OH Posts: 1
Mon, Sep 05, 2005 @ 6:58 PM
Here's how I did the paper clay roses:
1. Roll paper clay out to approx. 1/4" with an acrylic brayer or rolling pin.
2. Stamp background of roses in the color of choice and then carefully cut around them.
3. Let paper clay dry either air dry or bake.
4. Stamp detail stamps with versamark then add heat and stick powder, melt with heat gun and add glitter.
5. Hot Glue roses & leaves in the arrangement of choice.