(From my blog:) This card just evolved, as most of my cards do. I started with the punch - I just got it this week from a friend. It’s a corner punch, but you can take the guides off and punch them as a border. I decided I wanted to mat with green for the holly leaves and then use Stickles for the berries. Of course, I had to score some lines with my Scor-Pal, too. Hmmm … what to use for an image. I thought candles would be nice so I dug out an old Anita’s stamp. I did the coloring with my Stampin’ Up! markers. I actually used two different colors of red – Real Red for the candles and Ruby Red for the bows – but you can’t tell that from the picture. I colored the pine boughs with Certainly Celery and then went over some areas with Old Olive. I used Barbara Trombley’s Art Institute Ultrafine Crystal glitter around the flames. The sentiment is from a clear Studio G set. I matted with Old Olive cardstock.