My first attempt at dominos... I used brilliance inks and heat set them. I started with the beige applied directly to the domino as a base. Then I stamped the image with graphite black. I applied pearl ex with future floor finish (if I were doing this over, I would have waited till later for this step). I then heat set and stamped the filigree over the top in gold. It gives it a subtle gold hue (to match the bead). I then heat set and applied FFF again. I had to touch up the pearl ex at this point. I let dry then covered the edges with a Krylon leafing pen and glued on the bead.
This was fun enough that I want to try again and improve. I need to find some additional images I can use - most of mine just don't work.
Date: Tuesday, August 30, 2005 GMT Views: 1451