I'm still digging thru my "techniques I've tried drawer" trying to use up some of this stuff! Well, when I found this cracked glass blossom, I knew what paper colors I wanted to use, but that was it. I just kinda started without a plan and this is what I ended up with. I had this big bare spot at the top and had no idea what to put there... ended up with the ribbon and I really don't like it, but I think the rest of the card turned out ok. I really have to learn to plan ahead! BTW, the green scanned lighter I think because of the thickness of the cracked image.
Date: Monday, August 29, 2005 GMT Views: 555