This was such a wonderful inspiration challenge – there were so many that I could use for an inspiration! I started with glossy white paper, used alcohol inks on a craft sheet with a lot of blending solution, sponged on pearl mixatives, and sponged on inks. I stamped large damask, applied ink directly to poppy image and stamped, stamped on flourishes in pine and chocolate, and stamped on small damask. I added in some extra sponging, more pearl mixatives to the edges, shading with markers, and used white gel pen to highlight poppy more. The little leaves were sponged a wee bit and then embossed. The edges of the velum were run along a VersaMark ink pad then embossed with Iridescent Ice EP. The flower was dyed with alcohol inks.