This card is for a co-worker's husband to send to someone who could use a smile.
- The BG was stamped using the So Swirly wheel & VersaMark
- The centers of the flowers are covered in glitter & Glossy Accents
- The flowers are raised using 1/8" pop dots, and the sentiment is raised using 1/16" mini pop dots
- I added some glitter to the dots and flowers in the BG
- The sentiment was sponged with Pretty in Pink
Date: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 GMT Views: 1170
Registered: May 10, 2006 Location: Westminster, CO Posts: 21992
Wed, Sep 30, 2009 @ 6:33 AM
So bright and cheerful....the recipient will love it.
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. ~Leo Buscaglia