This cowgirl is so cute with her fashionable outfit and hat! This is part of a stamp set Howdy Partner to be released oct 1 at Clear Dollar Stamps.
I stamped on watercolor paper and used a waterbrush and dye inks to color. Popped up all the pieces for paper tole. Got the matching papers at Hobby Lobby.
* ALL CDSTAMPS USED: Howdy partner for Oct 1
* CS and PAPERS: watercolor, pumpkin, bermuda bay, not quite navy, My minds eye DP
* INK: brilliance black, bermuda bay, pumpkin pie, so saffron, not quite navy, sahara sand, always artichoke, burgundy, blush, guava
* EMBELLISHMENTS and TOOLS: white gel pen, stickles, ticket corner punch, sewing machine, waterbrush, foam dots, snips, bermuda bay dot grosgrain, nestabilities ovals, BG pearls
* COLORING: watercolor on watercolor paper
Registered: March 11, 2008 Location: Sacramento, California Posts: 39801
Tue, Sep 29, 2009 @ 9:33 PM
Howdy partner! I love this cowgirl. Her braids are adorable. Your coloring over the top. Fantastic job Laurie! TFS :0)
------------------------------ Cathy B aka: Mutnik ....or is it Nutmeg?! I get so confused!
Smile.......people will wonder what you are up to! :0)
Proud Fan Club Member
2010 DT for Rubbernecker Stamps My Gallery