I started with GP white cs as the base. I adhered the same size DCWV lime textured adhesive dp onto the white cs. I drew somewhat of a half circle, that's why it's sort of funny looking and cut out. I stamped the stems with a versa mark ink pad, used clear embossing powder so it would be the same color as the lime green dp, then used a heat gun to set. I then used a white glaze pen over the embossed stems. I used the MS leaf punch on DCWV white adhesive textured dp. I added peach prima flowers, used the CB small flower die cut on black cs. I also a mini red brad for the centers. The flowers are attached with 3D dots. I also used the MM corner rounder for the bottom 2 corners.
I hope this looks ok. Thanks for the challenge.
Date: Friday, September 4, 2009 GMT Views: 712
Registered: December 8, 2006 Location: currently stationed in Norman Oklahoma Posts: 11286
Sat, Sep 05, 2009 @ 1:29 AM
Connie, you did a great job on this...love the flowers and all the embossing.
------------------------------ Bonnie~Proud Fan Club Member~Marine Wife
My Gallery~One of Kota's Kids
My Blog~Bonnie's Creative Corner
Every Job is a Self-Portrait of the Person Who Did It.
Autograph Your Work With Excellence.~Author Unknown