Date: Saturday, August 13, 2005 GMT Views: 313
Registered: August 14, 2003 Location: Belle Plaine, Kansas Posts: 877
Sun, Aug 14, 2005 @ 8:16 AM
Here's the instructions from Holly's class
3rd Project: Pearl Ex gets Floored
1. Using Basic Black ink, stamp your truck or flower onto Whisper White cardstock.
2. Fill your Aquapainter with Future Floor Wax if you haven’t already done so.
3. Scoop a tiny bit of Pearl Ex onto your plastic plate with your toothpick. I used True Blue for the truck, and Misty Lavender for the flower.
4. Squeeze your Aquapainter to get the liquid to the brush.
5. Dip your Aquapainter into the PE (on the plastic plate – NEVER dip into the PE container). Paint your image. Keep re-dipping to pick up more PE as needed to fill the image. You may also need to squeeze your Aquapainter from time to time to moisten the brush again.
6. To clean your Aquapainter, brush on scratch paper until the liquid runs clear. Do this before you switch colors.
7. When you are finished painting, let your image dry. The floor wax seals in the Pearl Ex for you, so there is no need to spray with hairspray or sealer.