I made this card for Friday's limited supply challenge. For this challenge we were to create a card using an image that had some sort of motor in it. We were also to limit our layers.
I also made this card for this past Monday's clean & simple color challenges. I wasn't very happy with the clean and simple card that I made earlier this week so I thought I would give it another try.
I stamped the car using tempting turquoise ink. I then wiped off the ink from the wheels on the stamp and then colored them using my black marker. Next, I stamped the image on my white card stock and colored the small flowers using my SU markers.
I made my own decorative paper using the smaller flower from this stamp set and I stamped two additional flowers and cut them out and placed them in the corner of the car image and my sentiment. My ribbon is from Offray.