1. SCS Ways to Use It Challenge (WT220) using buttons;
2. Midnight Madness (MMSC3) sketch challenge;
3. Cuttlebug Challenges (CBI33) using a monogram ((I forgot to include cuttlebugging on the card, so used it on my envelope...was a little late to think of using it on the card after I'd attached the buttons...lol)
4. Raspberry Suite Color Challenge on Dawn Mcvey blog using raspberry, artichoke and celery/moss.
5. Jacksonbelle Challenge (JBE055) to use polka dots
Date: Thursday, May 28, 2009 GMT Views: 263
Registered: March 24, 2006 Location: Deep in the Heart of TEXAS Posts: 16128
Thu, May 28, 2009 @ 9:09 AM
Way to multi-task!! Thanks so very much for entering our challenge!!
------------------------------ Phyllis Young at heart, slightly older in other parts. We really never grow up, we just learn how to act in public!! What if you woke up today with only what you had thanked God for yesterday??