This card was the biggest pain in the butt! Was supposed to resemble a quilt, but I wasn't happy and this is what came out. It sort of evolved as I went along doing things that didn't work out, but I had put so much time into it I was going to make SOMETHING come from it ! :) The background is actually made of cs stamped with 3 different little stamps, punched into squared, cut diagonally into triangles. Triangles ran through the Xyron and assembled into the pattern you see. The edges of the pattern were UGLY so I cut them off and layerd on the Gable Green. Cut the vellum paper with my CM cutting system and stamped Celebrate in silver Encore ink.
I think the end result looks ok, but not worth the effort for me! :)
Date: Thursday, July 21, 2005 GMT Views: 417