Wedding card for cute couple. Also among my swaps for convention. I was sent a like this with the same technique - in know she's an SCSer, but can't find the card now! Sorry, want to give credit where it is due. ******EDIT-the designer I CASEd for this card is - stampinthyme (Lisa, THANKS!) ***********
Date: Tuesday, July 12, 2005 GMT Views: 936
Registered: July 14, 2004 Location: Salt Lake City, UT Posts: 1204
Thu, Jul 14, 2005 @ 9:53 PM
Oh, it's sooo easy! I cut my window sheets to the size that I needed and ran them through a Xyron machine to put a sticky layer on the back of the window sheet. If you don't have a xyron, i'd try putting versamark all over the back of the sheet so the PE has something to stick to. I used small paint brushes to 'paint' on the dry PE powder. There was still enough of a stickiness to adhere the window sheet to the back paper behind it. I love how it looks on Black or Navy paper. After I mounted the window sheet, I stamped the image with StazOn and set it aside to dry. PE is great and I think there is a list or tutorial of several ways to use it. A little bit goes a long way, just like EP.
------------------------------ Stephanie A., CSA
Certified Stamping Addict