Because of that new commerical on TV, I've got that Partridge family song (wasn't it a Partridge song?) stuck in my head that goes "C'mon get happy!"
This Charlie horse made me think of that song with the sentiment and then of course, because I watch too much prime time Tv shows with all the commercials. LOL
Watercolored image on watercolor paper. The patterned paper on the base is by FancyPants.
* ALL CDSTAMPS LLC STAMP SETS USED: Charlie Daisy for March 1 release at Clear Dollar Stamps
* CARDSTOCK AND PAPERS: watercolor, white, real red, taken with teal, FancyPants #857 designer paper
* INKPADS: brilliance black, creamy caramel, real red, pumpkin pie, kiwi kiss, taken with teal
* ACCESSORIES AND EMBELLISHMENTS: Mini half pearls, waterbrush, sponges, red stripe grosgrain from www.cdstamps.com, 1/2" pearl rings from 1.99 spot at Archivers, sewing machine, swiss dots embossing folder
* SPECIAL TECHNIQUES: watercoloring on watercolor paper
Registered: February 6, 2008 Location: Northern Chesapeake Bay, Maryland Posts: 5496
Fri, Feb 27, 2009 @ 6:28 AM
Laurie, your "Charlie Horse" cards are always way cute, but this one is special! Love that Fancy Pants dp and the Cuttlebug embossing on this. Your watercoloring skill is becoming FANTASTIC! And that littl pearl ring is precious! What's not to love on this?
------------------------------ Linda's Blog: My Little Yellow Cottage "I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit;
for without Me you can do nothing." John 15:5