sorry for the not great picture. I am using a borrowed computer and it doesn't have my photo editing on it and it is a little overcast this morning --- so you really can't see all the "shine" on the card.
Lynn gave us a great challenge today using rubber bands to stamp with.
I put several rubber bands on an acrylic block and inked them up with VersaMark then stamped my background layer. Then I added some gold embossing powder and embossed this. After cooling for a minute, I sponged on some red ink to finish the background.
Then I stamped the panda, bamboo shoot, fan and sentiment using versamark first on my stamp and then adding various colors with the cat eye inks. After stamping these, I added clear embossing powder to all of them and heat embossed. I filled in the leaves with markers after embossing the outlines. Then I cut out each piece and popped them all up for some dimension.
I went around the edges of the card and the background layer with a copper leafing pen.
Hope you like it. It is really pretty IRL.
Date: Monday, February 23, 2009 GMT Views: 1061