This is my card for today's Inspiration challenge. We were to visit a website called Flutter and get inspired! I was inspired by a Fancy Bar of Soap! Snort!
This is my story!
1. Last night before I went to bed I checked the challenge and picked out the direction I was going to go.
2. When I got up this morning, the Photographer said to me when I came down the stairs, what are you up to? (As if he doesn't know!) Snort! I said I am gonna make a card that looks like a bar of soap!
3. He said a bar of soap? Then he proceeded to tell me that my brain was Stamp-a-fried! That must mean fried by working so hard thinking up ways to make cards! What else could it mean? Snort!
4. Anyway, this is sorta one of those shadow box card thingys but I made it a little differently mostly because I didn't wanna spend the time to track down the directions in order to do it the real way.
5. There is an acetate panel over the oval window that I stamped the sentiment on. That's it, for my bar of soap!
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni SCS Gallery Moderator Splitcoast Challenge Hostess Tickle a Teapotter Coordinator
Registered: July 27, 2007 Location: Dublin, Ireland Posts: 78081
Sat, Feb 21, 2009 @ 6:41 AM
Trust you to come up with an idea like that. I did look through all the toiletries - what was that fancy word they used...apothecary section?? - but thought they were not inspiring at all. Obviously I was wrong.