Once I got started, I did several things that weren't my "usual":
1) I always wanted to try one of these scallop-shaped cards; different from my usual 4.25x5.5.
2) I rarely use rivets, and even more unusually gold rivets.
3) I used a rub-on for my main image. I've got a whole stack of these that I never seem to grab. Of course it did give me a little trouble... I had a little mistake on the top of my image. If it had been stamped, I would have just re-stamped. Since I only had the 1 rub-on, I had to disguise it... thus the little flowers! For the flowers, I took a piece of SU paper and wrinkled up until I could peel off a layer. I punched the layer - they look almost suede-like in person.
Date: Monday, February 16, 2009 GMT Views: 376