So I was playing and mixing my challenges, This was the ways to use Bottoms Up-I used alcohol inks in the BG and Copics to color the cupcake. After I got the BG done I realized I was down to my last half sheet of Taken with Teal, OH NOOOOOO. The layer on the cupcake is vellum that is a close match. The orange layer is traced nestabilities outside and cut with scissors, because I wanted a size the nesties don't cut. The brads were lighter, but I hit them with copics so that they match. Thanks Rox for the sketch-I did narrow down the one strip, because it was the widest long scrap I had!
Date: Saturday, January 31, 2009 GMT Views: 287