I needed a country all occasion card, so this stamp works perfect, a line art scene for watercoloring.
Watercolored and paper tole on the watermill image, added crystal lacquer on the water areas, and added flower soft to the trees to make them flowering.
* ALL CDSTAMPS LLC STAMP SETS USED: watermill
* CARDSTOCK AND PAPERS: watercolor, wild wasabi, rose red, pink pirhouette, bashful blue, SU bella DSP
* INKPADS: going gray, garden green, wild wasabi, brocade blue, bashful blue, close to cocoa, brilliance graphite
* ACCESSORIES AND EMBELLISHMENTS: flower soft and glue, two-tone stripe organdy ribbon, sticky pearls, waterbrush, sewing machine, crystal lacquer, su dimensionals
* COLORING MEDIUM : watercolor on watercolor paper
* SPECIAL TECHNIQUES : paper tole layering
Registered: February 6, 2008 Location: Northern Chesapeake Bay, Maryland Posts: 5496
Thu, Jan 29, 2009 @ 2:05 PM
Laurie, this card is gorgeous! It really showcases how versatile this set is, especially to paper tole and the flower soft on the trees is beautiful. And, did I mention that I love the color scheme and that gorgeous dp?
------------------------------ Linda's Blog: My Little Yellow Cottage "I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit;
for without Me you can do nothing." John 15:5
Registered: March 11, 2008 Location: Sacramento, California Posts: 39808
Thu, Jan 29, 2009 @ 9:14 PM
Awesome awesome awesome card! Love your sparklie water! Very nice card! TFS :0)
------------------------------ Cathy B aka: Mutnik ....or is it Nutmeg?! I get so confused!
Smile.......people will wonder what you are up to! :0)
Proud Fan Club Member
2010 DT for Rubbernecker Stamps My Gallery