There are several steps in this technique.
1) Take glossy card stoack and stamp image several times with Versamark. Heat set for 10-15 secs.
2) Tear a piece of masking tape length-wise and section off your CS at ~1/3 line.
3) Use sponge dauber or sponge in color #1 and rub well onto smaller side. When covered well, Remove tape
4) Using color #2 cover whole piece of CS, allowing some of color #1 to show through. The versamark image will appear white.
5) Using both colors #1 and #2, over stamp same image onto CS.
6) Using the same image stamp & versamark, again stamp image and clear emboss. CS can then be used as a backgound or a main image.
If you have any further questions, please E-mail me.