1. Make card base (using vanilla cardstock) by cutting cardstock to 4.25" x 11", then score at 5.5".
2. Cut brown cardstock to 4.25" x 5.5" (to use as the card base so stitching will not show through card or you can trim your card in brown cardstock and allow stitching to show).
3. Trim berry sorbet cardstock to approx. 3.5" x 4.5".
4. Using the scallop edge punch, scallop both 3.5" edges.
5. Trim pattern paper to approx. 3.5" x 4.5" and adhere to the center of the berry sorbet cardstock.
6. With a leftover scrap of berry sorbet, adhere a strip to the center.
7. Stamp a sentiment on the berry sorbet cardstock.
8. Thread button with twine and adhere to berry sorbet strip
9. Add rhinestones to the center of the flowers on pattern paper.
10. Using a sewing machine, stitch around the edges of the brown cardstock.
11. Pop the scalloped edge focal point off of the brown cardstock.
12. Adhere brown cardstock to vanilla card base.
:: My Goodies ::
Stamps: Close to My Heart - Say it In Style
Cardstock: Dark Chocolate; Berry Sorbet; Vanilla
Pattern Paper: Handmade Oblation Papers
Accessories: brown button; twine; thread; sewing machine; scallop edge punch; dimensionals; pink rhinestones
Card Size: 4.25 x 5.5