1. This is my card for Monday's CCEE challenge. We were to make Suspension Cards? Another technique challenge! Bah!
2. My first thought was suspension, the kind my son always complains about on his downhill mountain bike! Then I looked at the tutorial and my idea for a card was quickly squashed!
3. Okay, no one said they had to do the spinning thingy. It had to be winter/holiday/suspended!
Check, Check and Check!
4. Plus I get a prize for having 15 suspended thingys!
5. I put this card (it doesn't really look like a card) in a little acrylic box cuz I didn't want any one to get their grubby little hands on my suspended snowflakes! It took me too long to string up these suspended snowflakes! Besides, I wanted a window look. The Photographer thought it looked better without a black background. Here is the picture he likes:
Registered: June 18, 2005 Location: SK Canada Posts: 66948
Mon, Oct 20, 2008 @ 6:59 AM
Cindy you are amazing, I love both cards, they look like alot of work. Thanks for not buzzing me, I read suspension and winter and by the time I got to my desk I forgot about winter. Must be an age thing. I have my card ready for your challenge next week and I double checked that it fits the requirements. Hugs Cindy
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni Stamp Like You Mean It
Registered: March 24, 2006 Location: Posts: 38806
Mon, Oct 20, 2008 @ 7:53 AM
Cindy! I think this is my favorite card yet! OMGosh- did you stay up all night? Too much bd cake? Another beautiful creation!
------------------------------ Pat Smethers
"The Lord will guide you always; He will satisfy your needs in a sun scorched land and strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden." Isaiah 58:11
Registered: April 22, 2006 Location: SCS in NC Posts: 20954
Mon, Oct 20, 2008 @ 8:32 AM
I get it NOW. I thought they were stamped on there. This is even better. It must have taken you forever. I love this Cindy. What a great idea. No messing up here. I think they are just hoping you will send them your mess ups. LOL. Great job. TFS
------------------------------ Dawn B.
Anything is possible when you open your heart.... My BLOG