Rox always comes up with a great sketch for the Wednesday challenge.
but.... this one was a little more difficult than I actually anticipated. I cut all the pieces out of three different designs of paper before I found one that I was pleased with. I tried pinks, then blues, then a mix of pinks and blues and nothing clicked so I went with a totally different color family and was able to finish the creation.
I distressed all the edges with distress ink. I popped up the center element on 2 of the layers for dimension and then layered them on the green flower folded in half. On the bottom panel, I added brads to the ends and wrapped in with embroidery floss for some texture.
Date: Tuesday, October 14, 2008 GMT Views: 915