The leaf stamp I used is from the Damask Floral set. I dabbed pearlescent watercolors and stamped with chalk inks on misted watercolor paper, let it dry, then stamped and embossed the leaves (see, I embossed again! the night before the embossing powder tragedy...). They look a little duller than I intended, but they are actually a lot warmer in real life.
I used a piece of Fall leaf vellum for the next layer, and swiped my Pearlescent Beige inkpad (Brilliance) over it then stamped again with the leaf stamp. I sewed that layer to the next layer, and assembled the other pieces. The sentiment strip was punched on each end with an Ornate Tag punch (Whale of a Punch). The ribbon is wrapped around the card front, threaded through the holes, then tied in a single knot. I put a small dot of glue under each knot and clipped it with a clothespin until it dried, so it wouldn't flip up.